Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bah

It's sad how little time it takes for blogging to become difficult again.

Charlie's Momma passed away February 20. Since then, I haven't been able to face an open blog window and with each day it grows harder. I'm fighting to breathe and type at the same time as I type this. Blasting Queen in my ears helps a little but not enough... so expect rambling, incoherence and um... stuff.

*headdesk*

It's probably better to post this as is and let it be a marker. A reminder for me to just do it and not worry about how it looks or sounds and to keep fighting to put whatever is bopping about in this head to print. It's the not writing that allows it to become this choking alphabet soup of maddening confusion.

The mighty Mississipi... and also my mood

It will get better. Just have to keep opening the window and trying.