I didn't want to post this openly to Facebook just yet...
We were served today with papers letting us know the house has been foreclosed on and we need to move.
We have 30 days to move (which won't be a problem, we have places to go) or find a way to stop the proceedings. We're going to fight.
This has been coming for 6 years. Ever since Charlie made the decision to trust a business partner rather than become a fulltime employee of Mearsk. We've been paying for the decision ever since.
I don't know what the next month will bring... but I know we'll be okay.
I just pray we get to be okay in this house... or at least in a home that won't involve moving the kids from their schools... not in Rachel's senior year and not when John has a support system in his current school.
If you pray, please do so... and keep us in your thoughts.