Thursday, May 27, 2010

What would be your dream job?

I first read this question and immediately complicated it to the point of confusing myself. Immediately creating a separate set of circumstances under which certain jobs would be the ideal.
RAWR... forget complications.
The first thing that comes to mind is Parent. Already living that dream.
Assuming a paying job is the goal answer, it would have to be On-Air radio broadcasting... preferably a Christian station with music which doesn't make me grind my teeth. Locally, that would be WAY-FM... not sure how realistic a return to radio would be but that would be it. A forum for communicating, listening, reaching people but not necessarily being crowded in by them... A chance to minister, share, pray and entertain in a way that wouldn't be 'performing'. Yeah... that's the one.

Ask me anything